· Refunds cannot be made for downloadable digital items.
· Cancellation and refunds are available for subscribers/participants to the Online and residential Course Services only before 14 days of starting the course. If you need to request a refund for whatever reason please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
· It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course, apart from under the circumstances in item 2 above.
· Your access to the Online Course Service may be terminated by written notice if you are in material breach of these terms and the breach is not remedied within the period of 14 days after written notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the Online Course Service or third party customers we may suspend your access to the Online Course Service at any time.
· We at Vedicshaktis, follow the esteemed Guru-Shishya Parampara strictly, where respect of our teachers, trainers and mentors are our utmost priority. Any misbehaviour or mis-conduct with them would be highly condemned. Vedicshaktis reserves the right to Ban to such an offender/offenders for life time, whether they are any student/participant or any parents or some-one else connected to them. Such name can be omitted from the class with the immediate effect.